We take the safety of your personal data very seriously.
We handle your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulation as well as this data protection statement. In general, the use of our website is possible without personal data entry (e.g. name, address or email address). Insofar as personal data will be collected (e.g. name, address or email addresses) it will be solely on a personal basis at your own discretion. Data will never be given to a third party without your prior, explicit consent. Please be aware that data transmitted via internet (e.g. email communication) are subject to safety breaches. A complete protection against third party hacking is not possible.
1. Name and contact information for the person responsible for processing and data protection official
This data protection information is valid for data processing through:
Person in Charge: Goldstein Consulting GmbH, Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
Fasanenstraße 77, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 – 3030 8999
The data protection officer for Goldstein Consulting GmbH is Mrs. Annette Goldstein, and can be contacted: email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their appropriation
a) Visiting the website
When visiting our website goldsteinconsulting.de data will be automatically sent from the browser on your terminal to the server on our website. Such information will be stored temporarily in so called logfiles. The following information will be stored regardless and saved until automatically erased:
- IP-address of the inquiring computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website, access point (Referrer-URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your internet provider.
Aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purpose:
- to guarantee a smooth connection to the website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- further administrative purposes.
b) when registering for our newsletter
If you have explicitly concurred with the provisions according to Art. 6 para 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, we use your email address to send you our newsletter regularly. In order to receive our newsletter, your email address will do. You may cancel the subscription at any time. You may, at any time, cancel at firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
c) when using our contact form
For any type of question, we offer the option to contact us via our contact form on our website. We need your name and valid email address, so we know who is asking and reply accordingly. Further information may be provided on a voluntary basis. Data collection for contact purposes is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntary given consent. Personal data necessary for using our contact form will be automatically erased once the question has been answered.
3. Circulation of Data
We will never transmit your personal data to third parties other than the aforementioned purpose.
We will only transmit your personal data to a third party if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- transmitting in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for claims, exercising or advocacy of legal entitlements, and there is no reason for the assumption that you will have a predominant interest for protection of transmitting your data to third parties
- in case, transmitting in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR poses a legal obligation as well as
- it is, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR, legally admissible for the execution of contractual obligations.
Data processed through cookies are used based on aforementioned purpose to maintain the integrity of our vested interest as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may modify your browser so that no cookies will be stored on your computer, or you will receive a message prior to the creation of a new cookie. Total deactivation of cookies may lead to some functions not working on our website.
5. Analyse-Tools / Tracking-Tools
We use the tracking tools as below in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. By using tracking tools, we want to ensure a presentation tailored to your needs and a continuous optimization of our website.
We also use tracking tools in order to statistically record the use of our website, and to optimize our offers for you. Such interests should be considered as justifiable in accordance with the aforementioned regulations.
You can find particular data processing purpose and data category from the respective tracking tools:
a) Google Analytics
We use Google analytics a web analyzing service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA); hereinafter “Google“, for a tailored design and continuous optimization or our website. In this context pseudo-dynamic user profiles are created using cookies (see para 4). Cookies generate information on how the website is used, such as:
- Browser type/Version,
- Operating System,
- Referrer-URL (previously visited page),
- Host name of the inquiring electronic device (IP-address),
- Time of the server inquiry,
will be transmitted and saved to a server from Google in the USA. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, gather reports of web activities and services related the use of the internet and for a tailored design of the webpages.
Also, such information may be transmitted to third parties, if this is legally required, or insofar as third parties process such data by proxy.
On our website we have activated the function IP anonymization. Thus, within the members of the European Union, or in other signatory States of the treaty within the European economic region, Google abbreviates your IP address before transmission to the USA. Only on rare occasions the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and then cut. Mandated by the operator of such website Google will use such information in order to evaluate the use of their website, gather reports on web activities, and provide further services in connections with the use of the website, and the use of the internet toward the operators of the websites. The IP address transmitted from your browser within the scope of Google analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
You may prevent your browser from installing cookies by adjusting the setting in your browser software. Please be aware that, should you opt for such setting, not all functions on our website maybe used in its entirety.
Furthermore, you may prevent Google from collecting data via cookies, and the use of websites (including your IP address) as well as the processing of such data, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternatively, to the browser add-on, especially with browsers on mobile devices, you may prevent the collection by Google analytics by clicking on this link:
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. An opt-out cookie will be installed which will prevent data collection when visiting this website in the future. The opt-out cookie is only valid for this browser and only for our website, and will be stored on your electronic device.
If you erase cookies in this browser, you will need to reinstate the opt-out cookie.
Further information for privacy protection in connection with Google analytics you will find at Google analytics help: (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
We entered a contract with Google regarding processing of data, and implement the strict guidelines of the German Data protection authority to the fullest extend when using Google analytics.
b) Google Maps Plugin
On our website we use the plugins of Google maps. Google maps is operated by Google Inc. at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 90403, USA. When using Google maps on our website the information of the use of this website, and the IP address will be transmitted and saved to a Google server in the USA.
We have neither knowledge of the exact content of the transmitted data, nor how the data is processed. In this context, the company negates that there is a connection between data from other Google services and the collection of personal data. However, Google may transmit the data to third parties.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
On the principle of Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, we use plugins of the social media network Instagram to promote our office. The promotional purpose is a legitimate interest according to the GDPR. The responsibility for privacy protection should be safeguarded by the respective provider.
Integration of this plugin is done by the so called two click method, in order the protect the visitors on our website the best possible way. Further linking to other social networks (Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Xing) are also protected by the two click method.
On our website we use so called social plugin (“plugins“) of Instagram which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram“).
The plugins are indicated by an Instagram logo, i.e., the “Instagram camera icon“.
If you visit a page on our website, that contains such plugin, the bowser connects directly with the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin is directly transmitted from Instagram to your browser and embedded in the page. Through embedding, Instagram receives the information, that your browser has visited that website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not logged into Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly to a server of Instagram in the USA and stored there. If you are logged into Instagram, Instagram can relate your visit of our website directly to your Instagram account. If you interact with a plugin, e.g. the Instagram button or mark the content with “like”, this information will also be directly transmitted to the servers of Instagram and stored.
The information will also be published on your Instagram account and shown to your contacts. If you do not want Instagram to collect data of your web visits, you have to log out of Instagram prior to visiting our website.
More information at GDPR of Instagram: (https://help.Instagram.com/155833707900388)
7. Your rights as a person concerned
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to obtain information of personal data processed. Especially, you may obtain information on how they are processed, the category of personal data, the type of recipients, disclosure of such data, the projected storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the right to object, the origin of your data, in case they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision finding including profiling and possibly significant information and details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand immediate rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us, erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, insofar as the processing is unnecessary for the right of freedom of speech and information, fulfilment of legal obligations, public interest, or enforcement, establishment, exercise of defense of a legal claim;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, demand restricted processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, you, however, deny erasure, and we do not need the data any longer, you however, need the data for claims, to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, or in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR you filed an objection against processing;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data you provided in a structured, established and machine-readable format or, to obtain information of third-party transfer;
- In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to cancel at any time a once given consent toward us. This ensues, that we cannot process data, once consented to, in the future, and
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. In general, you may contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, your workplace or our offices.
8. Right to Object
Insofar as your personal data is processed based on legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to file an objection against the processing your personal data, provided there are legitimate reasons arising from your particular situation, or that the objections is directed against direct marketing. In that case you have a general right to object which will be implemented right away without any given reason.
Should you wish to exercise your right to repeal or object, send an email to: email@example.com
9. Data Security
During your visit of our website we use the widely used SSL method (Secure Socket Layer). You can tell by the closed key or lock symbol display in the status bar of your browser, whether individuals pages of our website are transmitted encrypted. If SSL encryption is activated that data transmitted to us cannot be transferred to a third party. We actually use applicable technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data against random or premeditated manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by a third party. Our safety measures correspond with the current technological development and are constantly updated.
10. Objection to Advertising Emails
Any use of any information published in connection with the imprint or comparable notices, including, without limitation, postal address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail addresses, by any third party for purposes of unsolicited contact is expressly prohibited. The operators of this page reserve the right to take upon any legal measures should they receive any unsolicited advertising material, e.g. spam mails.
11. Latest Version and Amendment of this Data Protection Regulation
This data protection regulation is the latest version and valid as of May 2018. Through constant updates of your website and related offers, or changes based on legal or regulatory guidelines the data protection regulation is subject to change without notice. The current data protection regulations can be accessed at any time and printed from our website at: https://goldsteinconsulting.de/en/data-protection/.